New product helps enterprises manage massive growth in video usage
AUSTIN, TX (Oct. 14, 2015) – Vyopta Incorporated, the industry leader in video and web collaboration analytics, today launched a new version of vAnalytics™, simplifying how companies tackle the challenge of monitoring, managing and optimizing their enterprise video networks. The updated analytics platform combines data from multiple technology providers with a powerful, intuitive user experience to help enterprises improve video collaboration.
“Enterprise video collaboration usage has doubled over the last two years and we expect growth to accelerate as more employees participate in video meetings from their laptops and mobile devices,” said Rick Leung, CTO at Vyopta. “The new vAnalytics platform makes it easier for IT teams to address that growth head on, and helps them make faster, data-driven decisions when resolving video issues.”
Key features and benefits of the new vAnalytics™ platform include:
- Single system to easily monitor the entire video collaboration network across multiple vendors and identify trends in overall performance, adoption, issues, capacity and utilization.
- Simpler user experience that allows users of all experience levels to start using and benefiting from the system within minutes. Users can also customize their views to better meet their needs and save time.
- Expanded data collection and monitoring for Cisco collaboration technologies including Unified
- Communications Manager (CUCM), Expressway and Jabber.
- Deeper data collection of Acano and Pexip collaboration infrastructure.
“As a video service provider, knowing what is going on across our entire platform at any given time is vital,” said Matt Stevenson, CTO of Videonor. “Vyopta makes this easy and saves us a lot of time by providing a single tool for critical activities like capacity planning, understanding usage, and finding and tracking issues.”
Vyopta provides a single system to monitor and improve the performance of large video and web collaboration networks. Our products monitor over 300 million video collaboration minutes per year on collaboration infrastructure technology from vendors including Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, Vidyo, Acano, and Pexip. vAnalytics is used by many of the largest private and public sector enterprises in the world across over 20 industries including healthcare, technology, financial services, government, higher education, and more. Founded and headquartered in Austin, TX, Vyopta is a rapidly growing company.