AUSTIN, TX (September 15, 2016) – Vyopta Inc., the leading enterprise video conferencing monitoring and analytics provider, today announces their integration with SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM). Now vAnalytics users can monitor their video infrastructure and quickly move to SolarWinds NPM to troubleshoot any network issues that may be impacting video calls.
As video conferencing becomes more widespread in large enterprises and uses more network resources, video and networking teams need to work together to monitor and resolve video conferencing problems. Today, each group has their own set of monitoring tools that don’t speak with each other and the lack of visibility slows down the time it takes to resolve video call problems.
“At Vyopta we believe the video and networking worlds need to come together for video collaboration to work well. Now, with one click, our customers can go straight into SolarWinds NPM to diagnose network issues affecting video calls.”
Vice President of Marketing, Vyopta
Details of vAnalytics and SolarWinds NPM Integration
- Single click access from video endpoints in vAnalytics to the network interface for that same endpoint in SolarWinds NPM
- Video teams can provide network teams more actionable information for faster issue resolution
- By using vAnalytics, SolarWinds NPM users can better monitor video endpoints and infrastructure to identify the root cause of problems originating in the video environment
Network teams can benefit greatly by using Vyopta to monitor video conferencing as a complement to their SolarWinds NPM deployment. Network monitoring tools have very limited visibility into the performance of video endpoints and cannot diagnose issues with the video environment such as camera or display disconnections, user error, configuration changes, or changes in registration status.
“Most network teams view video conferencing as a ‘black box’ where issues just happen without any assigned root cause. We are excited to give network teams a way to track down and diagnose video call problems from a video endpoint all the way through the network by integrating with SolarWinds.”
Director of Project Management, Vyopta
Additional Resources for vAnalytics Integration with SolarWinds NPM
- Official Landing Page: Vyopta + SolarWinds NPM Integration
- Blog Post: Vyopta + SolarWinds NPM Integration Details and How It Work
- Downloadable Press Images: Vyopta + SolarWinds NPM Screenshots
- Video: 20 Second Demo of Integration
- Vyopta Explainer Video (Social Media): https://vyopta.wistia.com/medias/m5rso66tvd
- Vyopta Explainer Video (Embed): http://vyopta.wistia.com/medias/m5rso66tvd?embedType=iframe&videoFoam=true&videoWidth=640
About Vyopta Inc.
Vyopta provides a single system to monitor and improve the performance of large video and web conferencing networks. Vyopta monitors over 500 million video and web conferencing minutes per year from vendors including; Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, Vidyo, Acano, and Pexip. vAnalytics is used across over 20 industries by many of the largest and most demanding enterprises in the world including Bloomberg, Stanford University, and the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Vyopta is a rapidly growing company founded and headquartered in Austin, TX.
Learn more at vyopta.com.