Make your voice heard!
Our vision is to collaborate with you in our community forums and the simple guidelines below are built on Vyopta’s core values (although our full community policy is included below). When asking questions, answering them, or discussing a topic please try to keep in mind:
• Believe in the Magic Wand – We are never constrained by the status quo. If you have a vision, no matter how intensive or unique… share it with us!
• Always Be Improving (ABI) – We strive to be (at least!) “1% better” every day. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback is pivotal in making that a reality.
• Positive Problem Solving – We confront challenges in constructive and positive ways. Our community interactions should be a reflection of the change we want to see… so try to stay positive!
• Get Stuff Done (GSD) – We get stuff done, come collaborate with us!
• Push Each Other Up – Simply said… no “#%!-holes”. The important part of constructive criticism is… constructive, otherwise we’re just complaining at each other. Please let us know how we can help and if other community members could use a lift.
• Have Fun, Be Good! – speaks for itself.
The number one guideline for this community is simple, be excellent to each other. If you have an issue with any content or with any users, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you promptly with an update. For a detailed look at our community policies, terms, and eligibility, please use the expands below to explore that content.
- Do not spam.
- Do not post, link to, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
- Do not use our community for phishing scams.
- Do not post or link to content that is off topic, untrue, disruptive, or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Do not impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not post or link to content that is abusive, hateful, threatening, offensive, sexually explicit, profane, or that harasses others.
- Do not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer or data.
- Do not post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not violate the laws, rules, or regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or other regulatory agencies, including rules against providing misleading information in order to manipulate the price of any security.
- Do not sell or buy any security or offer to do so.
- Do not violate any other applicable law or regulation.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Community forums. This site is not targeted to nor meant for anyone who has not reached 18 years of age.
We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to offer service to any person or entity and change eligibility criteria at any time.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the forums is in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you. Further, the services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.