Cisco Monitoring & Analytics for Video, Call, CUCM, VCS, CMS, TPS
Use Vyopta to improve the user experience and return on Cisco UC&C technologies.
Optimize your Cisco UC&C environment
Enterprises use Vyopta to assure their employees have the best possible experience collaborating with Cisco voice, video, and messaging technologies.
Vyopta’s enables customers to diagnose and resolve issues quickly and improve ROI through faster adoption and higher capacity utilization. Enterprises that use Vyopta increase UC&C usage by 40% per year on average.
Read below to learn more about Vyopta’s
- Comprehensive monitoring and analytics for Cisco UC&C technologies
- Fast to deploy and easy to use system
- Multi-vendor monitoring to optimize the overall UC&C environment
- Operational insights to find/fix issues fast
- Business insights to improve ROI
Vyopta provides comprehensive monitoring for Cisco video, voice, and collaboration products including CMS, CUCM, Webex, Spark, and all Cisco video and voice endpoints.
Cisco Infrastructure / Cloud Service:
- Collaboration Meeting Server (CMS)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- TelePresence Management Server (TMS)
- TelePresence Content Server (TCS)
- TelePresence Server (TPS)
- Codian Bridges (MCU)
- Video Communication Server (VCS) Control & Expressway
- ISDN Gateway
Direct Endpoint Monitoring:
- C Series (C20, C40, C60, C90)
- DX Series (DX70, DX80)
- SX Series (SX10, SX20, SX80)
- E Series (E20)
- EX Series (EX60, EX90)
- IX/TX Immersive Systems
- MX Series (MX200, MX300, MX700, MX800)
- Spark Room Kit
Vyopta: the best solution for Cisco UC&C Performance Management
Comprehensive, multi-vendor UC&C monitoring
Vyopta monitors Cisco, Skype for Business, Polycom, Pexip, Vidyo, Zoom, and other UC&C technologies. We then integrate and correlate operational data so customers can optimize the performance of their entire UC&C environment.
Fast to deploy and easy to use system
Vyopta’s cloud based software deploys in less than a day and requires minimal training to get started.
Operational insights to find and fix issues fast
Improve your user experience with device availability analytics, live call monitoring, custom alerts, call quality and failure insights, and much more.
Business insights to improve ROI
Get key insights to improve ROI including adoption analytics, asset utilization metrics, and custom business reporting.