At Vyopta, we look for highly motivated employees who enjoy the challenges of developing and delivering cutting edge technologies. We seek to hire only the best to help us transform the way companies collaborate and do business. Vyopta is built on a culture of teamwork, accountability, integrity and a drive for results. We want applicants who will take initiative and are dedicated to delivering only the best results for our customers, which include many Global 2000 companies.
To learn more about the opportunities at Vyopta, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you should your qualifications match an open position. Please note that Vyopta only accepts resume submissions from the principals and unsolicited resumes from staffing firms will not be considered.
Vyopta participates in the E-Verify program and is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales and Marketing
- Primarily focus on working on new business opportunities
- Respond quickly to inbound inquiries from website, email, telephone, and other sources
- Schedule follow-on meetings to present Vyopta solutions and qualify opportunities
- Serve as first line of communication for new opportunities in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Continually maintain solid understanding and up to date knowledge on Vyopta products, including relevant business video products and the market
- Work closely with outside sales team members to close target sales opportunities
- Help execute successful sales campaigns that generate new deal opportunities
- 1 to 3 years prospecting experience with software/cloud analytics products
- Ability to quickly build rapport with contacts at all levels in an organization
- Strong business acumen and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment
- Trained on a proven sales methodology
- Bachelors degree required
Channel Sales and Business Development Executive
- Create mindshare and enable channel to position and sell Vyopta applications
- Co-sell with partners to drive bookings results
- Develop programs for growing and nurturing channel partners
- Exceed channel sales quota
- Manage partner relationships and drive alignment with executives and the field
- Define and drive improvements to the channel sales process
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product development and services to facilitate new programs, offerings, and initiatives to drive channel success
- 3 or more years of video sales, software, or SaaS/IaaS success
- Highly motivated, strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
- Deliver professional and compelling sales pitch at the C-level (solution selling/business process improvement approach)
- Leadership ability and experience accomplishing goals in a matrix environment
- Proven success in leveraging the channel for creating new sales opportunities
- Ability to communicate value of Vyopta applications in a clear and succinct manner; and teach partners to do the same
- Passion to be on a team with the vision to radically change the way we communicate
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Design and develop new innovative features and capabilities with the highest ROI into Vyopta's cloud application suite.
- Embrace technical excellence and the shared responsibility for writing testable, high performance, maintainable code.
- Deliver working software weekly via iterative and incremental development.
- Excel in creative software design, and have strong technical expertise to quickly understand the Vyopta architecture, platform, and API services.
- Assist with client training and technical support as needed for Vyopta professional services, partners and clients.
- Relational database knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal-written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Don’t accept the status quo, challenge assumptions, and strive to improve everything you’re involved with.
- Exhibit courage to respectfully disagree, and are prepared to back your position with evidence.
- Bachelor's degree or higher; preferably in Computer Science.
.Net Java Software Engineer
- Understand business needs and propose technical solutions to meet them
- Drive architectural initiatives, balancing long-term platform velocity with short-term customer needs
- Design and develop highly scalable and high performing web based software applications
- Perform code reviews and implement product upgrades and bug fixes as well as implement enhancements to applications in cloud platform
- Assist with creating initial drafts of user documentation
- Proficiency with .Net framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET development, JAVA, SOAP, REST, XML, and SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience with an emphasis on creating data driven web-based software applications
- 2+ years enterprise development experience or product development
- A solid working knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Exhibit courage to NOT accept the status quo, challenge assumptions, and strive to improve everything you’re involved with.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science required
Solutions Engineer (Entry-level)
- Implement, integrate, test and deploy Vyopta solutions.
- Provide technical support to customers and partners.
- Establish a strong working knowledge of relevant video, audio, data and network technologies and standards.
- Continually stay current on Vyopta products (including relevant Cisco products) and Vyopta implementation tools and methodologies.
- Work with Vyopta project management to deliver Vyopta solutions as planned.
- Excellent listening, verbal-written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of:
- IP networks.
- Programming languages (Java, C# and-or C++).
- Travel - less than 25%.
- Strong work ethic, positive energy, personable personality and strive for the best results for our customers.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA/BS degree.
Senior Solutions Consultant
- Serve as trusted advisor and thought-partner for customers and partners regarding Vyopta apps for enterprise video.
- Develop adoption and measurement plans as well as solution ‘course corrections’ as necessary.
- Ensure that the value derived from the Vyopta solutions far exceeds customer’s expectations (role requires a combination of management consulting skills, project management experience and video application expertise).
- Continually improve Vyopta implementation tools and methodologies.
- Prepare materials to support articulation of Vyopta solution benefits to customer and partner teams.
- Well-developed consultative skills (e.g., rapidly grasp customer business issues, probe for root causes through interviews, analyze data and develop/present recommendations).
- Familiarity with change management practices, change communications and process re-engineering.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Accountability for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively.
- Ability to manage multiple complex assignments simultaneously.
- BA/BS degree and 2-3 years of experience in a premier consulting firm.