AUSTIN, Texas — Jan. 31, 2023 — Vyopta, a leader in digital collaboration and experience optimization, today announced that it has added support for Zoom Rooms and Microsoft Teams Rooms to its Space Insights (formerly Workspace Insights) product. With Space Insights, IT and facilities/real estate teams can track collaboration technology, room utilization and activity, reduce inefficient room usage, optimize real estate and technology spend.
Aside from staffing costs, real estate costs are typically an organization’s biggest predictable expense. According to a recent survey, 9 in 10 companies will require employees to return to the office this year and 66% currently require employees to work from the office in some capacity.
“While people are now truly returning to the office in some capacity, it’s not going to be like it was pre-pandemic,” said Alfredo Ramirez, CEO of Vyopta. “There’s a renewed interest from our customers to understand how workspaces are being used to collaborate among people in the office and elsewhere – at home, coffee shop, or hotel room.”
Vyopta’s Space Insights helps organizations:
Track Room Utilization
- Know how often rooms are being scheduled, attended, and how they’re being used (or not)
- View meeting attendance statistics and trends
- Track around-the-clock room activity
- Customize views by location, business function/department, seating capacity, key technology available, and more
Reduce Inefficient Room Usage
- Discover who’s behind missed and inefficient meetings, taking action to prevent costly repetition
- Detect “ghost/zombie” missed meetings
- Compare room capacity vs. occupancy
Optimize Real Estate and Tech Investments
- Better manage existing deployments, repurpose existing resources, and plan for new build-outs.
- Identify underutilized resources
- Understand technology usage
- Track room usage outside of calls
Space Insights can help IT and facility managers understand how often spaces are used overall, how often they are used without being booked in advance, how often a booked room goes unused, how often it was used by the number of people it was designed for, etc. This data can reduce real estate costs, improve room technology ROI and make data-driven decisions.
Vyopta Space Insights
Vyopta Space Insights ROI calculator
Vyopta eBook, “Managing UC and Workspaces in the Next Phase of the Pandemic”
Vyopta Survey Shows Companies are Investing in Social Distancing Compliance Technology for Workspace Collaboration
About Vyopta Incorporated
Vyopta, a leader in digital collaboration and experience optimization, has helped 40 million people collaborate better. Its Collaboration Performance Management and Workspace Insights platforms have helped identify and address over 9 million issues. Vyopta helps organizations deliver the best UC user experience and optimize their UC and real estate investments. Hundreds of organizations worldwide spanning 20+ industries use Vyopta to monitor 6 million endpoints and over 20 billion meeting minutes a year.
Contact (for Media Only):
Jodi Bart Holzband
Classic Bart PR + Communications