When You Partner With Vyopta
For Your Long-Term Success
Your partnership with Vyopta gets started with an Enablement process that is designed to provide you a quick path to value and a foundation for long term success.
You will have an Enablement Specialist assigned to you that will:
Guide you step-by-step through the technical setup
Serve as a Product Expert to set you up for a successful Go-Live
Partner with you to help quickly unpack the value of Vyopta
We will work closely with you to install the required software in your environment, configure the systems and ensure the data is being collected and analyzed.
If You Are Already A New Vyopta Customer
Welcome, we will be reaching out shortly to introduce ourselves and kickoff the process. In the meantime, if you are ready to get started, you can use the Pre-Kickoff Checklist to begin the steps to prepare your environment. That will speed up the process even further. The check list covers these primary areas:
- Provisioning a Data Collection Server
- Opening the Necessary Ports on Your Network
- Signing up for a User Account
- Creating Services Account
- Testing the Data Collection Server Connectivity
- Downloading and installing the Vyopta CPM Data Collector Software
All the specific steps and information you need is included in our Pre-Kickoff Checklist that you can download here Pre-Kickoff Checklist (PDF).
Your Enablement Process and Services
The enablement process, as outlined in the following diagram, will help us systematically move through the steps needed to get you up and running while making efficient use of your time.
Your Enablement Services deliverables include:
- Guided Installation and Technical Setup via Remote Configuration Calls
- Role / Use Case-based Training for End-Users and Administrators
- Creation of Use-Case Focused Reporting Dashboards
- Configuration help and best practice guidance on
- Tagging / Reporting Strategy & Recommendations
- Standard SSO/SAML Setup