AUSTIN, Texas — Nov. 16, 2023 — Vyopta, a global leader in digital collaboration and experience optimization, is honored to announce it was ‘Highly Commended’ in UC Today’s 2023 UC Partner Awards. The UC Partner Awards is a global event that celebrates UC and Collaboration technology innovation and industry success.
The UC Partner Awards are presented by UC Today, a leading news outlet honoring excellence across the unified communications and collaboration technology space.
“Our judges would also like to extend high commendations to Vyopta for their outstanding achievements this year,” Scott Riley, Founder of CloudNexus, Judge and Co-Host for the 2023 Awards.
Judging is based on an organization’s ability to demonstrate innovation, improved experience, and execution. The judges are well-known and respected experts in the UC industry and include:
- Margaret Adam, Head of Product Marketing at Channel Mechanics
- Anurag Agrawal, Founder and Chief Global Analyst at Techaisle
- Jessica Baker, Chief Program Officer of AchieveUnite
- Finbarr Begley, Senior Research Analyst at Cavell Group
- David Dungay, Editor in Chief of Today Digital
- Craig Durr, a Senior Analyst at Wainhouse Research (part of the Futurum Group)
- Lucy Green, CEO of Larato
- Pete Matheson, owner of Not a Business Coach
- Jay McBain, Chief Analyst at Canalys
- Jasmina Muller, Chief Ecosystem Officer at PartnerTap
- Prachi Nema, Principal Analyst, Enterprise Communications at Omdia
- Scott Riley, Founder of Cloud Nexus
- Janet Schijns, CEO and Co-Founder of JS Group
“Vyopta is committed to equipping organizations with actionable insights that improve collaboration by maximizing the quality of experiences and the return on investment in communication and collaboration technologies,” said Alfredo Ramirez, CEO of Vyopta. “Our ultimate goal is to help organizations put their employees in the best possible position to succeed.”
UC Partner Awards  Finalists Revealed!
Vyopta’s User Insights was named 2023 Unified Communications Product of the Year by TMC
Vyopta’s User Insights was named Best Innovation for Employee Experience Management by Best of Enterprise Connect 2023
Named an IDC Innovator in IDC Innovators: Unified Communications and Collaboration Management Solutions
Frost & Sullivan Global Workplace and Collaboration Insights Leadership Award
About Vyopta Incorporated
Vyopta, the leader in digital user experience management for collaboration, has helped over 60 million people collaborate better. Its Technology Insights and Space Insights applications have helped identify and address over 9 million issues. Vyopta helps organizations deliver exceptional collaboration user experiences and optimize their technology and real estate investments. Hundreds of organizations worldwide spanning 20+ industries use Vyopta.
Contact (for Media Only):
Jodi Bart Holzband
Classic Bart PR + Communications