Case Study | Moss AdamsMoss Adams increases productivity and identifies unused endpoints with Vyopta
About Moss Adams
Moss Adams, a privately held accounting firm located in Seattle, Washington, provides professional services for its clients by growing, managing, and protecting their investments. With over a century of customer service, Moss Adams has successfully advised clients at all levels of company development, from startup to rapid growth and expansion to transition.
Founded in 1913, Moss Adams is the largest accounting and consulting firm located in the western United States, with 29 current offices and a team of more than 2,600 professionals. Team members use their experience and knowledge of industry trends to help clients tap into opportunities that may otherwise have passed unnoticed.
Moss Adams is an accounting firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. With 29 office and 2,600+ employees, they are the largest accounting and consulting firm in the western United States.
After Moss Adams deployed numerous new video endpoints, executives wanted to know how the money they invested in UC was being used. Specifically, they were seeking insight into user experience, capacity, and adoption, and also needed a tool that accelerated troubleshooting to effectively manage growth in calls.
- Infrastructure was growing at a rapid pace; new video endpoints were being implemented without a way to track efficacy.
- Executives didn’t have a way to monitor usage and ensure that they were getting the most out of their UC investment.
- Due to rapid growth, there was no time to wait for the right solution; executives needed answers to their UC questions sooner rather than later.
- A 2-week evaluation of Vyopta’s solution, which was highly recommended to Moss Adams by its managed services provider, WWT.
- A self-deployment of the solution that occurred within an hour and yielded immediate value.
“There was an emphasis on ROI, we wanted to measure if this equipment was a good purchase. vAnalytics was a good tool that provided a baseline for this.”Steven Langley
- During the evaluation, Moss Adams was able to identify ~15% of unused endpoints.
- In a few clicks, Moss Adams pinpointed inappropriate use of bridge resources, which ultimately impacted available license usage for its bridge devices.
- Moss Adams also recognized instances where conducting a P2P call was more efficient than using bridge resources in meetings with fewer than three participants.
Get Your UCC Benchmark Report
Let our experts benchmark your network’s call quality performance, operational efficiency, employee adoption rates, and security vulnerabilities against other leading enterprises.