Rho, a privately-held, contract research organization (CRO) located in Chapel Hill, NC, provides a full range of clinical research services across the entire drug development process. For more than 32 years, Rho has been a trusted partner for academic and government organizations, as well as some of the industry’s leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Their commitment to excellence, innovative technologies, and therapeutic expertise accelerate time to market, maximize returns on investment, and lead to an exceptional customer experience.
Rho, a privately-held, contract research organization (CRO) located in Chapel Hill, NC, provides a full range of clinical research services across the entire drug development process.
RHO’s dynamic and empowering culture let employees pick their own conferencing and web sharing solutions over the years.
- A variety of different technologies couldn’t be managed or optimized for cost by the central IT team.
- Adoption was inhibited because employees were uncertain and didn’t want to have to train themselves on various platforms. Only a few employees were comfortable taking this kind of initiative.
- An evaluation of the most popular platforms that were already in use.
- A decision to go with WebEx because of flexible licensing and simple user interface.
- Implementation of Vyopta’s vAnalytics to track overall usage and efficacy of adoption and training campaigns.
“Working with Vyopta’s reporting made the transition to WebEx really easy. I have been using analytics for various IT projects for about 20 years, and the performance, reliability, and ease of use of Vyopta is second to none.”Andrew Midkiff
- Rho went from <10% active users to over 50% in 3 months.
- Able to monitor and analyze top consumers of costly minutes to conduct training and lower costs.
- Identified path to save over $150K in licensing and audio costs.