Now more than ever, we need the Cisco Live community to engage and explore how technology can help solve the world’s problems. The Cisco Live 2020 digital event will gather the best and the brightest IT heroes to imagine these possibilities. Join us for free – from your home.
Cisco Live 2020 has 4 channels of specialized content: Possibilities, Innovation, IT Heroes, and IT Leadership. View the broadcasts on June 2 & 3. With more than 40 sessions for two days, they have got you covered with engaging and inspiring content. Select the sessions that most interest you to build your personalized schedule. Register today to build your personalized schedule, access peer networking, surveys, and giveaways!
Whether you’re a long-time Cisco customer, or new to the Cisco Live experience, the Possibilities channel is for you.
The Possibilities channel delivers a uniquely Cisco Live experience, featuring keynotes with Cisco executives, talks with global change-makers, IT technology insights, and stories of inspiration and optimism from inventors, community leaders, and customers like you. Because when we know when we come together not only as IT professionals but as citizens, the possibilities are endless.
- Explorers, adventurers, idea-generators
- Business and industry leaders
- Global citizens seeking to improve our world
- IT Heroes, the professionals from IT organizations all over the world
If you’re an IT futurist tasked with determining your organization’s best and next moves related to both infrastructure and innovation, this channel is for you.
The Innovation channel explores the IT solutions and strategies that are essential to businesses today, from securing your data and empowering your teams to transforming your infrastructure and reimaging your applications. Featuring a mix of innovation talks, product and strategy overviews, and demos, we’ll explore how empowered IT can make innovation happen.
- IT futurists—forward-thinkers, solution-seekers, and challenge-slayers
- Network and systems architects
- Application and business process implementers
- IT managers and leaders tasked with advancing the technology roadmap
IT Heroes Channel
If you’re an IT professional—a builder, problem-solver, designer, architect, or troubleshooter—the IT Heroes Channel is for you.
Specifically designed for our most technical audience, the IT Heroes channel offers Cisco technical education, addressing your most requested topics. Featuring technical breakout sessions and demos, and expert-led sessions, this channel dives deep into the technical information and insights you need to stay connected and continue to do your best work during these uncertain times.
- IT professionals–builders, architects and problem-solvers
- Network and system engineers, architects and administrators
- Application experts and DevOps managers
- Security experts, collaboration specialists and IoT insiders
IT Leadership Channel
If you’re an IT Leader focused on pivoting to innovate your IT strategy amidst disruption, the IT Leadership channel is for you.
The IT Leadership channel will cultivate a mix of business acumen and technological expertise to provide tangible strategies and actionable ideas you can apply today to help your organization succeed. From academic and industry perspectives, to business strategy and technical leaders, the IT Leadership channel will deliver content at the intersection of business and technology to help IT leaders navigate these uncertain times.
- CIOs, VPs and IT Directors charged with moving the organization forward
- Team leaders who must convey stability and retain culture
- IT managers who see to add value up the chain
- Line of business leaders seeking technology innovation
Register for our upcoming Webinar: Optimizing Collaboration for the New Workplace COVID-19 & Beyond