What you’ll learn:
- Video conferencing trends impacting your business
- Using alerts to spot issues before they make an impact
- Identify video call issues caused by spikes in usage
- Contain system errors due to in an increase in network volume
- Avoid capacity purchasing by leveraging historical data
- Implementing a rapid response system
Video conferencing has experienced tremendous growth in the enterprise space. However, as video usage and adoption has increased, so has the need for “IT firefighting.” In fact, battling emergency video issues have now become part of the daily routine for IT teams.
We know there are a variety of tools available to support IT teams as they work to manage their increasingly complex and issue ridden video networks. However, many of these tools are not practical. Often they are designed to integrate with one video technology vendor and have limited integrations with other video conferencing vendors. While IT teams are tasked with monitoring and supporting video quality, most monitoring tools focus solely on packets and network traffic. This data mismatch means IT teams are being forced to leave many video call issues unresolved. After all, how can you effectively manage something you cannot measure?
In this guide, we’ll introduce some of the most common causes of these IT fires and how you can extinguish them. You’ll finally be able to prevent your video conferencing environment from getting scorched day in and day out.
We hope you enjoy!