What you’ll find:
- Scale monitoring multiple call quality metrics from a multivendor environment
- Proactively use alerts to identify and resolve video quality issues
- Diagnose video call quality problems in real-time
- Integrate video call quality monitoring and real-time capacity to avoid outages
Now that video conferencing has moved beyond the standard board room, IT teams must monitor and act on video call quality metrics differently. In order to effectively support hundreds or thousands of concurrent video calls each day, we recommend:
- Using management tools that allow you to scalably monitor multiple video call quality metrics
- Getting proactive with video issue alerts to help identify issues quickly and save time
- Finding a system that allows you to diagnose call quality problems in real-time or within hours after the call finishes
- Integrating video call quality monitoring and real-time capacity management to avoid call outages
In this ebook you will find how video call quality metrics were monitored in the past, a new list of essential list of video call quality metrics, and practical guidelines on how to use these metrics in today’s unique video conferencing environments.
We hope you enjoy!