Come forth, mages of the cloud! Maestros of software! Gurus of bandwidth! The time has come for us to meet and collaborate at Cisco Live once again! It is up to us to continue transforming the IT realm into a future that will unquestionably revolutionize how we do business going forward.
Why You Should Attend
Cisco Live is a personalized experience where you can completely immerse yourself in sessions and specialty Cisco programs within the span of five days. Over what topics you ask? Only the top trending systems and ideas blazing their way through the industry including the cloud, collaboration, security, network / SDN, data centers, mobility, and SP. Become a subject matter expert and return to your office a hero!
Our Cisco Live Keynote Speaker Picks
Throughout the week, there are many keynote speakers you will need to set aside time to listen to their talk.
- Monday, 6.26. @ 10:30am: Chuck Robbins, Cisco CEO, fires up the conference with his opening speech
- Monday, 6.26. @5pm: Jens Meggers, Cisco SVP & General Manager CCTG, reveals the metamorphosis of the World of Solutions
- Tuesday, 6.27 @ 10:30am: David Goeckler, Cisco SVP; GM, Networking; Security Business, touches on Technology Vision
- Wednesday, 6.28 @ 10:30am: Theresa Payton (Former White House CIO; Cybersecurity Authority on CBS’s New TV Program, “Hunted”) speaks about Security
- Thursday, 6.29 @3pm: Bryan Cranston (4 time Emmy Award winner) will be the celebrity keynote speaker
Be sure to catch the keynote speakers if you can — pay attention as learning from these giants can only elevate your own knowledge!
Did we leave someone out that you’re excited to see? Make sure to let us know in the comments.
Stop By These Places
It can be easy to lose your bearing at such a giant event. We suggest checking out what Cisco Live has to offer ahead of time and plan accordingly. As the conference unfolds, you can add new things to your list and help keep yourself on track.
To save you some work, we compiled a list of MUST SEES:
- World of Solutions explores the latest technology solutions and the industry’s top vendors.
- Wander through the Cisco Collaboration Village to investigate how Cisco partners can assist designing, deploying, and managing slick collaboration solutions for your organization.
- The Cisco Certification Testing Center will provide you FREE sessions and test to prove your technical knowledge and skills in the technological workplace.
- The Labs of the conference are walk-in areas that allow interactive labs, technical seminars, and self-paced, hands-on training sessions.
- The Social Media Hub will be the sit-down, recharge your personal batteries and electronics area where you are all presented the opportunity to connect with colleagues from around the world to share your thoughts and ideas. On this note, be sure to keep up with the latest buzz on social platforms (i.e. Twitter) using #CLUS to always be in the know of what sessions are coming next and how other attendees are personalizing their experience whether it be from an exhibitor viewpoint or a solid attendee’s perspective.
How to Stay Active in the Cisco Live Community
While learning what technology trends are expanding within the industry, do not pass up the opportunities to make a difference within the community.
Network to Light
All through the week (Sunday – Thursday), help Cisco Live positively impact people and reach their goal of 1 billion by 2025! You can do this by participating in their Network to Light onsite campaign. There will be multiple kinetic tile areas throughout the conference floor that track the attendee’s amount of steps and analyzes the amount of energy they are creating by simply walking over the tiles. The goal is to reach 1 million steps with all proceeds generated from this campaign to be donated to schools in Nepal.
Then on Wednesday and Thursday, Cisco Live will be partnering with the Teacher’s Exchange of Las Vegas. You are asked to donate a backpack to school students in the local areas, which will be distributed across the Clark County School District for the 2017-2018 school year.
Get Ready to be Blown Away
Each year, the Customer Appreciation Event is always a hoot with its “Hoppy” hour opportunities starting @5pm Monday – Wednesday. Then Wednesday night from 7 – 10:30pm, there will be phenomenal entertainment performances and this year is no exception. Growing up impersonating the King of Rock ‘n Roll, Peter Hernandez began gaining traction with his own voice and music style. Today, we all know and love this five-time Grammy award winner for his music genius under the name Bruno Mars! Will this performance prove to be something “that’s what we like”? There isn’t a doubt in our minds!
Overall, Cisco Live 2017 will be one for the count as it presents the future wave of technology that people are just learning how to surf and observe, which they find to be things “that they like” as well as love, too.
Come meet, learn, and collaborate with Vyopta at Cisco Live this year.
Click below to schedule an exciting 15 minutes for a quick demo. See you soon!