Trusted by global government agencies
Vyopta helps governments in the US, Canada, and Europe support a wide range of collaboration use cases including providing mission-critical communication, enabling remote health services, and increasing access to agency services. Vyopta’s secure solution provides the insights required to optimize their video and voice collaboration environments and efficiently meet their compliance reporting requirements.
Vyopta has received the FedRAMP ATO (Authority to Operate) and is now listed on the FedRAMP marketplace website.
FedRAMP is a government-wide program that promotes the adoption of secure cloud services across the federal government by providing a standardized approach to security and risk assessment for cloud technologies and federal agencies.
Ensure Service Quality & Reliability For Mission Critical Communications
- Drastically reduce down-time and improve collaboration system performance, ensuring mission-critical communication stays up and running.
- Use proactive alerts and real-time performance metrics to be proactive and resolve call quality before they impact a mission.
- Increase user adoption and spur better teamwork across your organization.
Analytics to Optimize UC and Meet Compliance Reporting Requirements
- Track Service Quality and Availability of UC components to ensure SLA to internal customers.
- Use analytics to find systematic performance improvement opportunities, repurpose underutilized assets, and save costs.
- Generated customizable, automated reports to share with key stakeholders and save enormous amounts of time meeting compliance.
Deep Experience Serving Federal Government Agencies Around The World
- Secure service that meets demanding requirements of military, legislative, and healthcare federal agencies.
- Experience supporting massive federal UC environments (e.g., 10K+ video endpoints) that support hundreds of thousands of users.
- Federal customers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.