Scaling up your Distance Learning? Learn to Do It Right from the start.
Tuesday, April 7th (11 am PST, 2 pm EST)
How are you reporting on usage of your remote classroom technology?
As Higher Ed and K-12 institutions massively and quickly scale distance learning programs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now more necessary than ever to have insights that can help make these programs a success. Learn from seasoned experts at Cisco and Utah Education Network about best practices when using meeting technology for virtual classes and online lessons.
In this discussion, we will cover:
- What systems and technologies are best for distance learning
- The immediate steps to get instructors up and running
- What IT teams need to focus on to support success
- Insights you need to track for maintaining compliance and accreditation
- Importance of meeting quality for student experience
- How to track student engagement and attendance