Scaling up your Distance Learning? Learn to Do It Right from the start.
WATCH ON DEMAND NOW
How are you reporting on usage of your remote classroom technology?
As Higher Ed and K-12 institutions massively and quickly scale distance learning programs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now more necessary than ever to have insights that can help make these programs a success. Learn from seasoned experts at Cisco and Utah Education Network about best practices when using meeting technology for virtual classes and online lessons.
In this discussion, we will cover:
- What systems and technologies are best for distance learning
- The immediate steps to get instructors up and running
- What IT teams need to focus on to support success
- Insights you need to track for maintaining compliance and accreditation
- Importance of meeting quality for student experience
- How to track student engagement and attendance