You asked and we answered.
A few weeks ago, Vyopta rolled out a feature upgrade that adds a new metric in the calls category titled All Calls. This new metric is a singular, aggregated view of all calls occurring in the UC environment and is available to all CPMM customers. Having this live (and dial-back!) view of all concurrent active calls is already helping our customers to detect and troubleshoot issues in their environments by unlocking previously unsolvable use cases like:
- Quickly understanding the quality of call experience across all UC systems in a singular chart.
- Monitoring bandwidth concerns by seeing concurrent traffic patterns of calls on multiple on-premises systems
- Understanding how (and how many!) employees are participating in cloud bridging solutions by seeing all calls to a given target regardless of the source
- And best of all, the filtering and group by options allow for the flexibility to tailor these use cases to what’s precisely valuable to your team.
To locate this new feature, go to Dashboards → “+ Add Panels” → select KPI or Trend → select category = Calls → select metric = All Calls
- Filter options include Data Source, System Name, Quality, Source, Target, Protocol, Endpoint Name, Endpoint Manufacturer, Endpoint Model, Endpoint Firmware, Endpoint Tags, Trunk Name
- Group By options include all Filter options above except, Source, Target, and Endpoint Name due to performance concerns and low-value associated use cases.
Don’t have CPMM? As part of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Vyopta is currently offering a free trial to help IT teams support massive expansion in remote work.
Nick Wiik is a Senior Manager of Product Management at Vyopta. In his time there, he has played a critical role in launching the Collaboration Performance Management Suite of solutions and is currently the head of Workspace Insights product line which is focused on helping organizations leverage data-driven insights for workspace planning and improving employee experiences. Prior to Vyopta, Nick spent 5+ years at LinkedIn scaling the Talent Solutions business unit to be a leader in the talent acquisition software space. Nick holds a primary degree in Economics and a secondary degree in International Relations from Stanford University.