Infographic: Dirty Truths About Proper Video Conferencing Management
The use of video conferencing is more prevalent than ever. In fact, if trends continue, video calls could replace 70% of internal travel in the next 10+ years. Although these projections indicate hefty savings, there is still a great amount of risk in sending precious investment down the drain.
- Video conferencing use is growing 27.5% YOY
- Top Issues: Incorrect configuration, lack of video licenses, bandwidth issues, and lack of ports
- 95% of IT managers discover bandwidth Issues are actually caused by unbalanced resources
- On average, 1/3 of video endpoints are used less than 2 hours per month
- The average ROI for video conferencing analytics is $10.66 for ever $1.00 spent (+1,066%)
We hope you enjoyed it!